Join Cacapon Institute on September 10 for a fun paddle trip!
Posted on August 29, 2016
- Cacapon Institute’s 2nd Annual Potomac River Paddle Trip Come spend the day with Cacapon Institute as we paddle the Potomac River from Great Cacapon, WV to Hancock, MD. This is a free event. Cacapon Institute will be renting canoes for those who do not have one, but there is a limited supply. CI will also be furnishing a catered lunch. Please register below and let us know what you need.
- Cacapon Institute is able to make this possible because of the generosity of our members and supporters. If you would like to support this event and CI, please consider a tax-deductible $50 donation. Donations of any size can be made by clicking here or by visiting our webpage and clicking on the link on the right.
- Please register by Wednesday, Sept. 7 at: Cacapon Institute
- Saturday, September 10, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Trip Details
Arrival Time: 9:00 a.m.Paddle Trip Details: The paddle is a gentle ~10 mile journey on the Potomac River from Great Cacapon, WV, to Hancock, MD. Beginner paddlers are welcome! This paddle is free and open to the public (donations suggested). We will be in touch as plans develop regarding boat rentals.
- Arrival Location: Cacapon Institute’s office at: #10 Rock Ford Road, Great Cacapon, WV 25422
- Paddle Date: Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Click on this link: Cacapon Institute for more information and to register at the Cacapon Institute site.
Post a Comment